Monday, April 27, 2009

Early to College..

My class is at 10.a.m. but i reached here at around 8.30a.m. wahaha.. u know la now driving adi need find parking very difficult 1 ar .. Anyway was actually blogging in Mezannine Floor, TBS. Didnt read blogs for bout a weeks adi.. So since got ntg to do den jus open frens blog to read bah.. 1st 1 is YEN YEN!!! =D u know me and her relation rite.. den when going through aher blog i found a new link haha.. guess who.. 'deng deng deng deng' is BABI IVY!! ok i know i am not update cos her blog have been launched for em em.. i duno when but quite long adi haha.. U have to understand my dudezz.. college life is not free for me le... tons of assignments and homeworks to complete... i know my babi fren always said to me "pls la hoong manage ur time la biatch!!' but its sometimes kinda hard for me to manage leh.. Den visit KAY KAY blog.. Hey when cmg back leh wanna see u soon ok.. And dun forget bring some souvenier back ya haha.. JKJK!!

Later having econs den break for 1 hr den Malaysian Studies... Got quiz leh.. Thought of studying 1 but ended up blogging and using the comp to update myself lols... Anyway i think 30 minutes of studying for my quiz is gud enuff la lols.. k la gtg all ciaox~

to all my beloved Girl frens and best frens..
Hope all of u happy alwiz and stay healthy =D ( Btw i am fine and gud here )

No comments: