Thursday, October 29, 2009

What does a BULLSHIT means? For me i think it is basically a lie from a person jus to make another person to be happy or feel better jus for a moment and it goes back to the sadness moment.

Anyway, I heard many bullshits these days but the bullshits really make me happy sometimes. However it change my mood very fast. I felt that it is even jus a speed of light and everything has changed.
To u, am I really that stupid that u just cant stop telling me kinds of bullshits?
Well maybe u got ur own point that u feel that i will always trust that ur bullshit is a truth.

Seriously I can say from the 1st things u told me from ur dam mouth i knew its a stupid lie. Its jus that all this time while i dun wanna make things complicated and tot u will change to tell me just a truth of urs. How fuking stupid could I be?
Why would u always ruined things that is getting better?
Who do u think u are?
THE BEST IN THE WORLD?!?!
If thats what u think so, okay its a dam joke for all the people in the universe.
LMAO!!!
_________________________________________________________


Okay now bout school life.

I have uncountable school and college mates that always treats me very good.

We talk craps together, do work seriously together, and doing SPORTS together =D

I really enjoyed being with u guys

Thats the only thing that i want to cherish before its too late

Especially my college classmates (2.4)

Its semester 2 now and soon semester 3

Our foundation will be over and comes degree

Haha will it be too fast?

Our final is jus 1 week+ to go haha...

I hope that each and everyone of us will all stay together in semester 3 happily and all get good results..

I believe we (.4) can do it!

Cheers(.4) =D


No comments: