Thursday, October 1, 2009

Its time to wake up!!

I believe that everything will change when time passes.
Things around us will not be as new as last time.
People around us is getting older.
Its time for me to get up and to make sure that I know what am I really doing.
Its not easy to have good frens but i do have many and it is very very lucky to me.
When I feel like giving up, my bunch of frens is always there for me.
When I feel down, they always accompany me.
Even when I am lost in no where they always seek to the max to look for me.
How can I not say that I am one of the luckiest person on earth.
I have got caring from my friends and my family.
I have got a bunch of frens who always gives me support.
Lastly, I believe that although many things have changes but I do promise to everyone of my frens that our FRIENDSHIP will last forever.
Tony~
Have a gud nite all ~

No comments: