Sunday, October 4, 2009

Celebration Of Mooncake Festival!!

For the past years during mooncake festival I celebrated with my family.. actually it doesnt look like a celebration jus eat with whole family and maybe some other relatives =D.. But for this year i went to a concert at Sg. Wang.. It was Fun!! I enjoyed!! without thinking of any other things =X


I really like JJ , By2 and Liu li Yang much haha.. they did not fail to make the crowd get high at the party celebration.. =D Ok some photos of the singers on stage bah.. But sorry not really clear due to the zooming ahha...


By2 !!! Their both gorgeous and pretty... also very talented summore so young =D



Liu Li Yang jie jie haha... Very talented in singing lor..

Can say the one i like the most the nitex!!

JJ~ Haha when he came out all people were like screaming around hahhaa...


JJ and By2 singing 'Xiao Jiu Wo' =X psps

Last but not least, there were also fireworks and its nice!! I like my day!!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAI!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VOON!!

Sorry that i cant manage to celebrate party with u guys.. Anyway best of luck and hope ur wish come true.. Do remind me of u guys present =D

No comments: