Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy Happy Happy!

Today's mood is absolutely great!
Exams over.. Yay!!
Holidays is starting from today =D
It has been the most exhausted week for me
Its time for us to get some rest after strees for a week
Today after exam went to Neway near our college to Sing K!

Its my favourite though not singing well =x
Later then we headed to Sunway for 2012 which just up on cinema ytd
When watching this movie there were few questions in my mind

~If u knew that u have a day more to survive, what will u do?
~If u can choose to either be the 1st nor the last 1 to die, which would u choose?
~If the whole universe is fully destroyed and u're still alive what will u feel?

I jus cant stop thinking bout this
Maybe all this while i really wanna seeks for the true answer
However this movie brings me some ( ? )
The earth comes to an end does it mean that all people should not be alive anymore?
The ending of this movie was there were still peoples alive
I wonder how long will they survive?
Just curious...

However, though many happy things happened today
there were still some sad feelings in me
will all of our friendship last? or to said how long will it last?
will we still talk, laugh, eat, watching mv and others together in future?
I do always hope tat all of us will always stay together
Knowing all of u really makes me feel tat there is only happy things surrounded me
Feeling very proud and fortunate that i knew u guys
Hope that there is no ending of happiness between all of us
Thx guys!!

Learn to appreciate before its too late =D



No comments: