Thursday, November 26, 2009

我们是可以的!!

YAY!! I DID IT
I got my semester 2 final examination result
It might not be a good result to u guys but to me i am satisfy with it
Feeling great!!
Its not oni becos of my result but my other frens result too
We .4 did it and now let us welcome 3.4
We are once again happy family =D
Really cant wait for semester 3 to start
Its like full of happy moments awaiting me

OKAY!!
Anyway now have to start with my coming subjects
Jus to get a brief picture of wad am i gonna study in the coming semester
We must try our best to work hard for semester 3
Its becos we oni have 2 subjects
Moreover its our very last semester for our business foundation
Should I feel greatful or .....
Everytime when schools gonna end
I have some sad feelings
Can we stay together all time like now?
I hope we do

Okay okay!! lets stop all the stupid thoughts
I believe no matter what we will always keep in touch right?!?!
Just leave it to the god to decide our life den..
We did our part and the rest leave it to the god =D

NOW!! FACEBOOK (FISHville)
I somehow addicted to the fishville which is kinda childish and boring game but I dont care much
I use to said to some of my frens "Why u all waste ur time to play such LAME and CHILDISH games? "
And now turn up to be one of them wakakka
K not gonna talk much here adi if not ELING's level gonna be far far away from me hahaha
I got to catch up hehehe
BYE all ~

(Will be back in some time)

No comments: