Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hostel or Home ?!?!?

Hey people out there I'm back!!
Had been neglected my blog for some time..
The very main reason tat I got nothing much to blog currently
Between I'm fine =D ( for those who concern )
Went to the new lakeside campus which located nearby the LDP highway
1st impression when reached there
'WOW!! Dam huge.. It looks like a Shopping mall more than a university to me" =D
Of course they do have a lake there since they have named it a lakeside campus
and guess what.. there were people 'kayak-ing' there lols..
though the weather is freaking hot this afternoon
The hot weather really makes me feel so annoyed
My sweat was dripping down from my face =X
Sounds disgusting huh but I did wipe it off la of course and was using TISSUE PAPER
Since the weather really pissing us off, we went into the lecture hall jus for some cool air
We stayed there for 3-5 minutes den we went off and explore around
We were wondering which is the correct building that we will be studying in next time
Oh ya by d way we went to the hospitality traning places and it really looks so cool to me
The facilities was all well prepared
But its so unfair becos only the hospitality courses were ready
Den we proceeded to the Multi Purpose Hall (MPH)
Bared in mind we have some questions to ask
One of my fren was so ego to know about Culinary Arts and Event Management
Main reason ---> CHOCOLATE ROOM!!!
This room sounds so interesting but I wonder will I run away from chocolate if i stay in that room for few days wahaha.. will gain much weight also lols..
Since some of my frens planned to stay at the hostel
So we went to the show unit just to have a look
WE REALLY FELT IN LUV WITH THE HOSTEL
In a unit they have 6 single room..
Each and every room do have an air-conditioner in it
They do provide this house-keeping service also
Meaning we dont need to clean the room ourselves..
My frens was so ON to stay there
That really makes me so excited
But at the same time was sad knowing that I wont get to stay there
Haihz~~
Really hope tat i can stay there with bunch off my mates
Even just for a day i will be extremely happy
Okay i think tats all for today =D
Gtg all ciao~
Nite all~
-------------------(Hope my wishes come true)--------------------

No comments: